Welcome to Cowichan Exhibition Pickleball!
Please take a moment to read through the following rules and instructions:
Prior to attending you must complete the following steps.
You should assess your personal risk and motivation to ensure that attending a public program is in your best interest.
Prior to the start of each session, screen yourself to ensure that your attendance to the facility is appropriate.
- Create a profile clicking the link below. Once you have created your profile in AssistExpo, you can click “Add Registration” to select which sessions you’d like to come and play.
- Registration closes at 9 am on the day of each session. You can register for multiple sessions at once, $6.00 per person/per session.
- If you have any difficulty registering online please call the Exhibition office (250) 748-0822 and we will register you.
Online registration is recommended.
Maximum # of players per session is 36. Sessions are Monday to Friday, 10 am – 12:30 pm
Arrival & Game Play:
Arrival – please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to program start.
- If you do not feel well the day of your session, please stay home.
- Bring your own racquet.
- Bring your own water bottle.
Most importantly, take responsibility for your health and the health of others! Stay home if you are not feeling well!