Sessions are Monday to Friday, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Prior to attending, you must complete the following steps:
- You should assess your personal risk and motivation to ensure that attending a public program is in your best interest.
- Prior to the start of each session, screen yourself to ensure that your attendance to the facility is appropriate.
- Create a profile clicking the link below. Once you have created your profile in AssistExpo, you can click “Add Registration” to select which sessions you’d like to come and play.
- Registration closes at 9 am on the day of each session. You can register for multiple sessions at once, $6.00 per person/per session.
- If you have any difficulty registering online please call the Exhibition office (250) 748-0822
Arrival & Game Play:
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to program start.
- Maximum # of players per session is 36.
- If you do not feel well the day of your session, please stay home.
- Bring your own racquet.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Online registration is recommended.
Most importantly, take responsibility for your health and the health of others! Stay home if you are not feeling well!