Cowichan Exhibition is pleased to present “Movies in the Park” a series of Drive-In Movie nights! A huge thank you to Caprice Theatre, Copper Canyon Containers, Poland Crane and Hauling, Sigma-1 Environments, Island Equipment Rentals, Rental Zip and Farmer Ben’s Eggs for helping make this happen!
OCTOBER 23RD & 24th
Gates open at 6:00pm
Show starts at 7:30pm!
- Movies are limited to 50 vehicles, Tickets are $40/vehicle.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, there are NO tickets sold at the gate
- Please print a copy for your confirmation email – THIS IS YOUR TICKET IN! The ticket must be presented for entry.
- All passengers must be in the vehicle at the time of entry and there must be enough seatbelts for all passengers.
- Large RV’s, campers, motorhomes, semi’s and busses are not permitted.
- Excessively over lifted or overheight vehicles will be directed to the last row. We reserve the right to assign parking spots if required.
- This is a “Drive-In” event only, no bikes or walk-ins allowed.
- All spots are first come, first served; please follow the direction of the gate attendants.
- Physical Distancing protocols will be in effect for those needing to use the washroom or concession facilities, otherwise please stay in your vehicles at all times.
- Capacity limits are in place at the concession and washrooms, please adhere to those limits and line up 2 metres apart outside.
- While using the washrooms and/or concessions masks are recommended.
- On-site concession is CASH ONLY!
- Causing a disturbance or failure to obey the rules and regulations of this event will result in removal from the premises, no refunds will be given.
For more information please contact 250-748-0822